Re: Cut The Tunnel?

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Cut The Tunnel?
From: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:28:47 -0800
Cc: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Brian Evans wrote:

I agree with Brian!
I have made a large hook from 1/4" mild steel rod and bent it to drop
into the opening aft of the tranny and slide the universal into the
hook.
Then as someone slides the driveshaft forward another person lifts
the hook up to align the shaft to the tranny and it works like a dream.
I'd look for easier ways to remove and install rather than cut open
access hatches with cover plates.
Alan