Re: Frontline REAR shocks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Frontline REAR shocks
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 22:55:31 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Lets definately keep this thread going.  I have been tempted to convert to
tube shocks for some time now and am a month or so away from doing it (as
well as a front end rebuild, lowered springs, etc.)  I would like to get as
much info from as many people as possible.  I'm sure it would help out a
few others as well

ctp

ps - I added the mgs mailing list to the fray, hope no one minds.