RE: Frontline REAR shocks

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Frontline REAR shocks
From: Rich.A.Wagner@mcdermott.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 8:18:00 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix, The infamous JCW/WERACE shock kit mounted vertically and I was
wondering if the JCW shocks lacked enough travel to prevent the
destructive bottoming I mentioned to you.  The Spax kits that mount in
the original lever shock holes would need less travel.  I believe the
Winner's Circle kit also mounts vertically using carrerra shocks.  The
JCW shocks require you to reverse the lower shock mounts and if the
Frontline kit is similar will this interfere with how the MiniMania
"panhard" rod mounts?  Just a thought.

Rich Wagner
74 Midget
90 Miata