Re: Midget interior questions....

To: gkirk@empirenet.com (Gregory Kirk)
Subject: Re: Midget interior questions....
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 98 11:40:01 PST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greg: You have the rarest model midget, also being a owner of a MK I
midget I try to keep every thing as original as possible. The only
concessions being a moto lita steering wheel and radial tires. In
checking out the floor plans I think you can put later seats in the car,
however it will complicate using a tonneau cover. I would personally
keep the the MK I interior (black), put in the new seats but keep the
old ones for future reference. I have an original steering wheel, I'll
only use it if really want a concours car. I just feel safer keeping it.

Fred
1963 MK I Midget 1098CG