Re: Midget interior questions....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midget interior questions....
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 13:29:49 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all who responded:

Thanks for the advice.

I don't plan on tossing the old seats, just cleaning up the frames (the
covers and foams are shot anyways) and storing them.  The problem with a
black interior is that I live in Southern California, and the idea of
sitting on black seats after they have been sitting in the sun all day
is not my idea of nice, Bicuit should be somewhat more bearable.  That
and I like the look of BRG & a tan Interior.

One of the reasons I asked about using the interior panel kit is that
the existing interior is completely gone, no panels whatsoever, so
preservation is simply out of the question, and I really don;t trust the
local auto upholsterers to do a good job on a car they are unlikely to
have ever seen before.

Greg