looking for '73 midget parts

To: "midget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: looking for '73 midget parts
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 21:38:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Oops, I sent this to the big MG list by mistake.  I intended it for the
spridget gang.

Hi all, and thanks to Jim Henderson for the feedback on my fuel delivery
problem.  Sounds like a good possibility.  Boy, it feels great to be
thinking about my car again -- I had purposely pushed it out of my mind
while the car is in storage!

Anyway, I hope someone out there can help me out with a few parts I need to
make Margo more complete.  I'll try to keep it short:

1) Plastic air tube from grill to heater box

2) Plastic ignition switch cover on column (around turn signal and wiper
arms)

3) Driver's seat (black) in good condition, possibly also passenger's seat,
and seat rails for both

4) seat belts - especially passenger side, but I would liek to get a
matching set
if I can find a good deal.  I would prefer inertia style, 3-point, but will
consider
anything.  Does anyone have a preference for 2 - point belts?

5) shifter boot cover (vinyl outer cover)

6) original style side mirrors (for '73) -- I believe they should be sort
of egg-shaped (as opposed to round or rectangular)

Maybe a hardtop or performance parts, too, if you have them.

Please email me privately, with asking prices.

Thanks,
Dustin Howarth
'73 Midget
Pittsburgh, PA