Re: Fillers - was "rust buckets"

To: <jphender@soli.inav.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fillers - was "rust buckets"
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 22:04:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Jim.  There is nothing wrong with Bondo (trade name) if it is used
properly as a surface smoother,  and if the metal surface is prepared
properly before the Bondo is put on.  Problems can occur if the stuff has
passed its shelf life, isn't mixed correctly, is used too thickly, or if it
is applied to a contaminated or inadequately treated surface.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt."  -- Mark Twain