Re: REAR AXLE SEALS

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: REAR AXLE SEALS
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:31:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The hubs are total replacements, machined from billet steel, that use a
stock bearing in the stock position and a second bearing in the inner
position.  I know that Winners Circle manufactures their version, I have a
version manufactured years ago by a local craftsman, I don't know if any
other outfits build these, although I suppose they could.
Brian