Re: Vega GT rims

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Vega GT rims
From: Agustin de la Calle <agustin@risotto.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:49:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Brian,

Please tell me what the dimensions of your wheels are, such as width and
offset. You don't happen to have a scanned-in picture of your wheels -
maybe on the Midget?

BTW, I meant that the original Rostyle wheels with 175/70-13 tires hit a
little bit the semi elliptic springs of my '71 Midget.

Gus
'71 Midget