Re: fact or fiction

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: fact or fiction
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:53:06 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-02-06 09:34:32 EST, wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

<< It is extremely irritating to witness the amount of disinformation that
 gets tossed about on this (the Healey) list... perpetuating
 inaccuracies, untruths, and just plain old wrong information.  Even some
 of the "experts" on this list seem to be guilty more often than not.

 There are opinions and there are facts. One contains the truth, the
 other may or may not. The tendency is to believe "what's in writing"...
 so try to check your facts before posting your opinions. >>

I agree whole heartedly with your statement.  I do however have to add a
comment.  We all learn by our mistakes.  Some of the statements are made by
individuals that really believe they have the right answer.  In most cases the
misinformation is corrected by a more knowledgeable individual and everyone
learns from the discussion.  I guess I see more humor than irritation and
enjoy seeing how the thread plays out.

Ron