Re: fact or fiction

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: fact or fiction
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:24:29 -0600 (CST)
Cc: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
WST,

What opinions are you referring to?  I often post questions to the list
as my Sprite needs a lot of help, and I would like to be alerted to any
false information that may affect the safety of my passengers and myself.
(If the concern is esoterica, like names, dates, colors etc. that isn't my
current interest.)

I pay close attention to most technical threads and appreciate the
comments (usually silently).  The list has helped me do many jobs and
dodge many bullets and I have found no post to be unwelcome.

This is a great community and I'll take it as-is (warts and all!) I hope
that rather than discourage input, you will continue to correct flawed
information for all our benefit.

Thanks to all!

Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G