Need immediate help!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need immediate help!
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 11:10:04 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey guys!!!

I am looking for someone who is online right now who can give me some
information.  I began my engine (1275 cc.  Sprite MKIV) rebuild this
morning--used the plastiguage (green) on the mains. The front main checked out
at .002", the middle main at .003", and the rear main at .002".  The mains
were checked dry--I wiped all oil from the surfaces, and torqued to 60 ft/lb.

These seem to be outside the spec clearances.  Is there anyone there right now
who could e-mail me now to advise.  Do I go on with the rebuild, or do I need
to get it looked at by a machinist?  Would like to make headway this morning
of course.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who replies!!!

----David