Re: crank pulley bolt

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: crank pulley bolt
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 98 17:26:13 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My two cents,
        I would soak it in WD40 or Liquid Wrench overnite.  Then because I have
one use my air impact driver to remove the bolt.  I don't think I would hammer
on the end of the crank with a hand impact driver and special tool #100 refered
to in Nevada as a "single jack" especially if crank is in the block and it
would be if the crank pulley is still on. If I didn't have an air driver then I
would use my largest breaker bar and socket and then apply the single jack to
the end of the breaker bar. If this didn't work I would soak again and try it
again tomorow.
                        Crash