Re: oil dipstick tube question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: oil dipstick tube question
From: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 01:05:02 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
William West wrote:

> Greetings All!

You're not kidding.  How many lists did you write to?  I think you
covered about 74% of Earth's population with that one.

> How is the oil dipstick tube removed/installed on a spitfidget 1500?

Spitfidget?  Well I don't know what the hell that is, but on a Spit 1500
block you pretty much have to torch/cut off the old tube and weld on a
new one.  They're not really meant to be replaced.

Even if your block rolls over onto it it shouldn't bend that much,
unless the block really slams down onto it.

If you bent it back and it "Seems to be okay", then leave it be and just
cram the dipstick down there.

Swuteyedoanyway.

 __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
/__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))