Re: Troubles with Tacho

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, "Greg MAHNEY" <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Troubles with Tacho
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 18:58:25 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Steve,

If we get too much into this, we'd better continue off-line.

Chretin's was certainly open two years ago when I was last there.  It's
improbable that the owner had passed away because the food was as bad as
it's always been.  But there's something about the atmosphere that makes it
a sure-thing for me whenever I get to Yuma.  I've tried to figure out what
makes a factory-sized, grungy foodhall have atmosphere.  What do you think?

Daryl

Daryl

<mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>; spridgets@autox.team.net