Re: Troubles with Tacho

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Troubles with Tacho
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 06:32:42 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey everybody,

Les has the instructions for converting the tach (written by Frank) up
on his tech tips page, here is the link.

http://www.probe.net/%7elmyer/techin.htm#Electrical:

I have to do this conversions myself, so let me know how it works, I'm
not experienced in soldering, and am more than a little intimidated in
doing this my self.

Why didn't I ever get that Radio Shack electronics set that I wanted for
Christmas when I was a kid? I knew it would come in handy.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html