Re: Tyre Sizes

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tyre Sizes
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:27:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
185/70-13 is the widest that will fit under a square arch wheel well.
Whether or not the offset on the rims in question is right for this is
trial and error.

I have 185/70-13 on stock disk wheels on my 67 - had to buy thin spacers to
get the clearance right and keep the tires from rubbing on the springs.

Les