Re: it figures!!! / Thanks

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: it figures!!! / Thanks
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:22:41 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Looks like the general consensus is that I broke an axle,
thanks to everyone who wrote me. I'd much rather replace
an axle than the differential. It's a good thing I resubscribed
when I did, you guys are great! AAA wouldn't put the car in
my driveway (way too steep) and there is no parking on my
street, so I had it towed to a mechanic's garage (oh well...)
he's supposed to let me know what the damage is tomorrow.
Thanks to the list I now have some sort of idea of how large
or small of a job this is.

Yesterday I posted a question concerning rebuilt 1275s from
British Forum, since no one responded, I figure no one has
dealt with them. So I'll ask another question: has anyone
bought a rebuilt 1275 from Mini Mania? They are a bit more
than British forum, but the warantee is twice as long. If
anyone has purchased one of these engines it would be great
to hear what your impression is of them.

Thanks again,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget