Re: Leaf Spring Refresh

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Leaf Spring Refresh
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:11:11 -0500
Cc: Mike Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix

Oil or grease on leaf springs will attract dirt, rocks, small road kill, etc.
This will grind up and down, in and out, and eventually wipe out the springs.
Graphite or simular dry lube would be the better way to go.
I have never bothered lubricating my springs, Just never thought about it untill
this thread.

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98