Re: bugeye on auction

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: bugeye on auction
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 10:30:58 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
His name is Harris (whether that is first or last name i do not know) and there
are some more pictures of his car on my web site.

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget/opm.html

that page takes a bit to load, but there are 3 pics on the page of that car, at
the bottom including one of the engine compartment..

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget/