Re: steering rack mount

To: "Phil Profili" <pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com>, <TBOLIN@scana.com>
Subject: Re: steering rack mount
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 19:22:44 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The plate is on the right on my Bugeye, but I looked up the Haynes book and
find reference to it on the pinion side (which is the steering column side,
Left in our U.S. cars).

My rack looks quite misaligned with the spacer plate on just one side.
Would also like to know the answer to this question before I assemble the
car further.

Daryl