Re: steering rack mount

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: steering rack mount
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 01:19:52 -0600
Cc: Daryl May <mayfam@sprynet.com>, Phil Profili <pprofili@hercii.mar.lmco.com>, TBOLIN@scana.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
L & S,
I just did my Bugeye and the right side (passenger side in the US) had a
spacer but not the left side.  It drove great before the rebuild but
have not driven it yet this year.  Still salt in Wisconsin with alot of
white stuff to come this weekend.  The shims apparently come in
different thicknesses and it would not be hard to make one.  Can anyone
tell how you determine the thickness??  Anyone at the U.K. sites???
Dave Woerpel
'59 :() 17606