Re: Bugeye Steering Wheel

To: chasdoug@gte.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Steering Wheel
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 15:50:49 -0600
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My original wheel is 16".  It is a thigh rubber  (don't even go there!)
and a knuckle cracker. I will use it for show.  I have been using a 13"
Springalex which is fabulous.  I do not know the address or even if they
are still in business.  I purchased it in 1979.
Let me know what you find!
Dave
'59 :()