Ignition Switch

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ignition Switch
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 13:20:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Some of you may remember last spring when I was getting the Midget
running after 6 yrs of sitting. I needed an ignition switch. (Lost the
keys in the Atlantic whilst in me swimming trunks - Not sure how they got
there but there they were)
Anyway never did find a good one. Bought a whole steering column at
Carlisle last year and when I got it apart it was no good WTF it was only
$10. Well the other day the Moss Motoring rag shows up (Sorry Rick) and
lo and behold a Brand Spanking New ignition switch for late model B's and
Midgets $139.00. They musta had enough requests for them that they got
somebody to make new ones (They didn't have them before) Well I whipped
out the Ol' AMEX card and gave a buzz. Let you all know what the damn
thing is like when I get it.

Larry Macy
78 Midget