RE: ultimate spridget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: ultimate spridget
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:46:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I like my 67 Sprite exactly the way it is (and way it originally came).
1275 engine (12G940 head, EN40-B crank, centrif-only dizzy).  Door locks,
trunk lock, wind up windows, .....and I didn't have to change a thing!

Just think about it a little.....if people keep parting 67s out for brake
and engine upgrades, an original '67 may well become the most rare Sprite
of all!

My second choice is the Bugeye (1275 engine and disk brake setup a must)

My third choice has to be the round-arch Midget in original form.  I simply
like the way they look and see no reason to take out an original 1275.
These are really growing on me - I may have to buy one soon.

Les