Re: Daily driver

To: Stan Fickes <fickes@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Daily driver
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:45:04 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Stan Fickes        '65 Austin Healey Sprite
>Software Engineer  '57 Chevrolet Bel Air
>I-Cube, Inc.       '51 MGTD, '25 MG 14/28

Bravo!  Definitely driving to the beat of a different drummer.  Bet you
take a lot of kidding - I always have myself - some people just don't get
it.  I never did like driving popular cars - my philosophy:

A lot of cars are just like a**-h***s, everybody's got one and they're no
fun.

As a teenager, at one time my transportation was a pair of '50 Buicks (one
red, one green), later replaced by a '63 Ford Falcon V-8 Convertible, a '68
El-Camino, and a '67 Galaxie built to the gills.  Later noteworthy vehicles
included a '49 Ford pickup, Bub (Big Ugly Buick) the 71 Buick Centurion
with 455/cam/Holley, '80 Chevy Monza with 350 V-8 (Bub's engine was
originally intended for the Monza but I chickened out on the swap), and of
course Puddles the '67 Sprite.

The Sprite has been the most fun of all.

Never conform to the norm!

Les Myer