New Mid-issue Feature on PDLJMPR

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Mid-issue Feature on PDLJMPR
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:45:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am happy to announce a new mid-issue feature.  This one was sure easy -
Mike Gigante wrote it, put it on his site, and offered me a direct link.
Fellas - it doesn't get any easier than that.

Anyone interested in reading an excellent article about an Australian
Rallye should check it out.  (Be sure to visit Mikes home page and leave
your mark on his counter to let him know you were there).  Links to both
have been provided on PDLJMPR.

Thanks Mike,

Les Myer
PDLJMPR