Re: Tire Size

To: jburruso@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Tire Size
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 21:43:25 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

jburruso@pacbell.net wrote:

> When I bought my BugEye it had 155SR13 radials on it.  Using stock rims,
> what is the optimal tire size for street driving.
>
> Also,  is there a way to test a transmission out of the car?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Burruso
> 60 Sprite AN5L/26473

I use 165/70 X 13s , I just can't stand those skinny 145/80s anymore.Once you go
to 165/70s you will never go back to stock.

I wish I knew how to test a tranny out of the car, i have about 8 transmissions
in "unknown condition"
I just rebuilt one and it made it about 50 miles before it jambed in first.
I hope this other one lasts longer.

Frank