Re: Tire Size

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tire Size
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:42:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Flared rears, flared fiberglass fronts.  Lowered, winners circle
suspension. 205/60R13 Sumitomos.  Looks kinds like a big Go-Kart.

Honestly I think I'd rather have less tire and lower adhesion limits (for
the street) The limits are WAY UP THERE and the line between driving and
sliding is very fine.

Thats why when the new chassis is done it will have all the engine and
suspension mods but stock fenders and tires that fit under them.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC