Re: Tire Size

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tire Size
From: "Mostyn Faulkner" <mostyn_f@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 22:12:12 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Agustin,

My wheels were custom made by Tech 1 in Placentia CA.
I took one old one in and they made the 14x6 with the same offset inside as
stock.... I beleive I paid $85 each......Chrome rim 5 spoke powder coated
white inner with chrome center covering the lugs. Very '90s but ultra
clean....

Mostyn
59 AN5L/8625

From: Agustin de la Calle