Re: Horns

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Horns
From: Jeff Sharpe <jsharpe@501studios.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:23:52 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dustin,

The 'ack' is a plea for help from your horn!  I don't think you've got
anything to lose by trying to free it up.  The energized coil acts as an
electromagnet, the adjuster screw limits the travel for the buzzing action.
Your ack is just a single buzz, so you're not far from having a working
horn.

Here in Texas we just have to guess about the realism of the moose sounds.
Most folks around here are more familiar with the crunch of an armadillo
under their wheels (sort of an 'ack' sound, come to think of it).   :  )

Jeff