Great Machine Work

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great Machine Work
From: "Mostyn Faulkner" <mostyn_f@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:57:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi again,
I got such great mail back on my suggestion for the AH Spares in England
that I thought I'd give you someone else to get mucho helpo from..

I picked up my new Tranny from HENG Ltd. in the San Fernando valley from Bug
Eye Dave today.  He does the cleanest work I've seen and is an expert on
1275s. If it is Sprite or Mini he is probably the best.  He provides engines
Trannies etc.. for Hollowell Comp, Evanspeed Dyno, Speedwell Eng. The Austin
Healey Store, The Mini Store, Team Yellow, Team Ouzo, And many others. He is
reasonable in price. His Phone is 818-768-2688.  I'm trying to get him on
line to lend his expertise to all of us for free.

He takes questions but is busy...If he is not in leave a message and he'll
call back..

He made the mold and my fiberglass hood....Good price.  Makes a great glass
battery box too..

Hope this helps some of you...

Mostyn
AN5L/8625