Re: voodoo

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: voodoo
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:09:28 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Has anyone tried a pertronix with an MSD?

(not trying to throw fuel on the fire...I really want to know!)

I have one of those cars someone threw tons of parts at and I am sorting
out.  At least I paid about 20 cents on the dollar by buying someone
elses project he got tired of.

BTW...Unknown coil, Aldon Rally dizzy(cent advance), points, MSD 6, runs
good!

I have no idea where it is timed....but it doesn't ping and it hasn't
melted yet.

Timed it by the old drive it, advance it, drive it advance it, get a
little ping and back it off some.

The MSD is really a great addition.  It really makes a difference if you
disconnect it.
Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 19th-20th Richmond British Car Days at
Berkeley Plantation.   E-mail me for info or see the website.