Re: Electric impact wrench

To: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: Electric impact wrench
From: David Miles <davemiles2son@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:14:04 -0700
Cc: "'Patton Dickson'" <kpdii@mindspring.com>, "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I must have missed the original post, but I'll put my .02 cents in.  I
use a Black and Decker 1/2 inch drive electric impact wrench and love
it.  I use it for everything that I used to use my air wrench, no more
dragging around the compressor.  Except in the shop itself, where my
compressor is more or less permanently mounted now.  FWIW, I also have a
12v B&D impact wrench that does a great job on the road or when
4wheeling for everything from changing tires to emergency rigging
repairs.

HTH,

Dave

--
Dave Miles
F.A.I.R.--Foundation for Animals In Risk