Re: Inferior Parts

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Inferior Parts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 22:49:10 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David Ramsey wrote:

> Hey Frank, its OK, you can say that Bob "LIVES IN DIZZYLAND" like for real
>man.
>                 Crash
Crash

Bob keeps me well informed about the "Big Rat" and what he did to my
folks house in Anaheim, they turned it into more parking for the freinds
of the "big Rat!
I think Bob IS the driving force of Dizzyland.
I did go out to visit my folks in Anaheim, I think they all spent too
much time on Space Mountain!

FC

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs