Re: Timing the '72

To: chuckc@ibm.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Timing the '72
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:32:44 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It probably all comes down to the factory maximum advance setting that
will allow the car to run on the worse gas you are likely to come across
while carrying a full load with the engine in need of a de-coke. If your
car is in better shape than this and running on decent gas with the
emissions equipment disabled a higher initial advance setting will
normally improve performance.
Regards,
Peter.

<CN=William.Elliott/OU=Corporate/O=MEI#064#MMS%lngw@wtgw.corp.mei.com>