Re: engine removal question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, valntine@postoffice.ptd.net
Subject: Re: engine removal question
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 14:44:33 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It's easier to just remove the engine cause you can leave the slave
cylinder in place and don't even have to get inside the car all bolts
are accessible from the engine compartment or underneath , but it's
sometimes a bear to get the input shaft to line up with the clutch and
takes a bit of jiggling to get it back in other times it just pops back
together.
Peter.