Healey Merchandise ideas

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healey Merchandise ideas
From: Greg MAHNEY <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 16:50:45 +0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Some innovative ideas needed here pleaseŠ

I've been asked by my local Club to come up with some innovative ideas for Healey merchandise to sell during the Australian national Healey get together at Easter 1999. I'm hoping some of you will have experience from past car events of what people were interested in buying. Maybe you've got a great idea that no one has tried yet and you would like to share it with me. All proceeds from the sales will go to the Austin Healey Club of Western Australia.

Any suggestions most welcome.

TIA

Greg

Greg Mahney
Admissions Officer, Murdoch University, Murdoch WA 6150, Australia
phone: +61 (8) 9360 2725 fax: +61 (8) 9360 6491
e-mail: mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au