Re: Air con

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Air con
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 02:46:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank wrote

>My next project is A/C in the Austin A40.
Once I figure this out, the Sprite will not be far behind since they
have the same engine!
My daughter (who just got her learners permit) does NOT want to learn to
drive the A40 when it's hot out. NO AIR CON!!!! Modern spoiled youth!
So being the Princess that she is and with the "no more braces on her
teeth smile" Daddy is going to look for a compatable AC system.

Yeah I know, I did, and am doing my part to spoil todays youth.
>But I like the challenge!

Frank-

There are several big Healeys out here that have had A/C added and you have to
be paying attention to see the installations, they keep most of the engine
parts down low, not a real option on the Sprite.  But if you are interested I
can get more information.

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite