Re: Thin mirror material

To: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Thin mirror material
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:18:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff,

I don't know of a source for the mirror, but if you can find glass this
thin, check out the antique restorers in the yellow pages for some one who
resilvers antique mirrors. They should be able to make a mirror out of any
glass you come up with.

Or what about mylar? not optical enough?

Robert Houston