Re: british invasion

To: "Daniel Thompson" <dthompso@total.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: british invasion
From: "Geoffrey P. Muttart" <gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:08:02 -0300
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Or South, depending upon where you're from <grin>

There's usually a contingent there from Nova Scotia (British Automobile
Touring Association of Nova Scotia, i.e. BATANS).  I've never been but may
try to attend this year (even with the abysmally low Canadian dollar).  The
Bugeye will have to stay at home, however, as I'm not confident that it's up
for this long a trip.

Geoff