Re: '74 Midget Reverse Lamp Switch continued

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '74 Midget Reverse Lamp Switch continued
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 23:26:24 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 08:22 PM 9/2/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Philip
>
>The switch on the left pointing towards the driver (left hand drive)
>Is the reverse light switch.
>It sounds like you changed the seatbelt warning switch.
>Remove the old switch, see if you can free up the little button on the
>end, since your lights work but will not go out, it is probably just a
>stuck button.
>
>good luck
>
>--
>Frank Clarici

Oh good grief! hehehe  Gotta chuckle at myself over this one.  No wonder no
reverse lights when I unplugged the switch.  Odd thing is - when I ordered
a reverse lamp swtich from Motorhead I got one with bullet connectors on
it.  The switch on the left hand side of the gearbox pointing at the driver
has spade terminals.  Sounds like they gave me the wrong one.  And I bet I
threw away the box.  :(

Oh well, I'd be just as happy to get it working.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos