Re: 3 phone calls (a little long)

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: 3 phone calls (a little long)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 19:32:01 -0400
Cc: spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ron Soave wrote:

> VB: "I need your card number and expiration date."
> R: <<CLICK>>

Ron

This is the exact same reason I do NOT have an account at Home Defect!
I always take my business to the lumber yards and supply houses that
know me by name, tell me a joke, or call me a sh*#head! At least I am
not a number and if something is wrong they gladly make it right,
appologize for your troubles, and I don't have to deal with a stupid
keypunch operator on the other end of the phone or return line!!!

This country was built on friendly "Ma & Pa" type stores. Some day the
Corporate Giants with their low prices, lower quality, and "you are just
a number" attitude will fall flat on their faces but it will probably
only happen after they manage to put the rest of the little guys out of
business.
I sure hope not!
Tell me a story, call me a name, but DON'T call me a number!!!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ