'74 Midget Mk-III FS

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '74 Midget Mk-III FS
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:23:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I got this email, and and thought somebody out there might
be interested.  I don't know the person or anything else
about the car.

1974 MG MK-lll, 59Kmi, new clutch and front end 45kmi.
No accidents. Very good maintenance history.
Tonneau Cover and Boot Cover in excellent condition.
Interior of car in very good to excellent condition.
Wind screen in very good condition.
Minor pitting on chrome bumpers.
Rust -lower side panels and front of hood. Some minor
surface rust on
doors.
Needs new top.
This car was operational when shut down in 1994 due to
severe
arthritis.

George in NJ (GCB40@AOL.COM)

He isn't sure what to ask for it.  If you are interested,
please email HIM (not me)!  Thanks!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes