Re: MG's at Mercer

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: MG's at Mercer
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:50:37 -0400
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Larry Macy wrote:
>>
>> The Philadelphia MG Club is sponsoring the 2nd Annual "MG's at Mercer"
>> show on Oct 10, 1998. Anyone is invited to attend. The locale is
>> Doylestown, PA about 45 min north of Philadelphia on Rte 202/611.
>snip
>
>> Also whom amongst this varied group is going to "MG's on the Rocks" on
>> Sept 26? (Near Baltimore, MD for those of you not in the area). Wanna
>> meet up someplace?
>>
>> Larry Macy
>> 78 Midget
>> snip
>

>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
I got several requests for this to be put on the web so I put it up on
our Penn site (hope I don't catch it for that)

http://www.med.upenn.edu/~bbl/images/MGMercer.jpg

No Links - just there.

Larry
I'll put it on my personal (empty) space on AOL over the weekend and let
you know.

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu