Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:30:40 -0400
Cc: <jchurch@exis.net>, <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey George

The next time our cars meet mine will (is) wearing it's ORIGINAL
Dunlop Gold Seals!!!!!  That and a blow up doll I might stand a
chance against the baby seat and Judson.

Got my insurance papers in the mail Saturday and hit the MVA this
morning and got my tags for 'Kermit' (the green bugeye) and spent
the rest of the day crusing in my LBC.  Great !!!!!   Now I have
a driver and a show car.

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'