Re: Sway Bars.

To: Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com
Subject: Re: Sway Bars.
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:02:21 PDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Drew,
 You will need to check that your A-arms are the later type with the
holes pre-drilled for the sway bar mounts otherwise you will have to
drill them. I have heard that the later type A-arms are stronger than
the early ones that do not have the holes drilled but I have not seen
any proof.
Regards,
Peter.