Re: Another 1700 Mile Trip

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another 1700 Mile Trip
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 12:44:47 -0400
Cc: <QUINNP@gwise.dse.nsw.edu.au>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Actually, I don't know yet.   I usually get a ticket order form in the mail
sometime early in the year that has the complete schedule of events for
Watkins Glen.  The vintage car races are the final event scheduled for the
season, and are usually in mid-September.   Be glad to let you know when I
know.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain