RE: mkii screen

To: "'J6879758@emu.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au'" <J6879758@emu.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: mkii screen
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 07:21:52 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, for one thing, those aren't Phillips screws, they're Posidriv, which
looks like Phillips but is just enough different that a Phillips
screwdriver will invariably trash them because the tip won't seat fully.
 Go out and locate a Posidriv driver before going after any more of those
screws.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net