RE: More Info: Original 1500 Engine

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: RE: More Info: Original 1500 Engine
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 07:45:41 -0400
Cc: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@nationwideisp.net>, "hello39@idt.net" <hello39@idt.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Honest folks, a 5-speed conversion for the 1500 exists!  Go to the following
link: http://www.mgcars.org/frontline/pricelst.htm
Scroll down about halfway, and you will find the following phrase (just above
"HANDLING ACCESSORIES"):

5 Speed kit       Complete kit using Ford gearbox.     795.00
                        Suitable for Midget 1500cc

I have e-mailed them an inquiry on it, but the response is on my computer at
home.  I will forward it to anyone who is interested.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net